PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION STATEMENT
We, The Workwear Group Holding Pty Ltd ABN 52 154 382 386 and its subsidiaries, of Level 1, 187 Todd Road, Port Melbourne, VIC 3207, collect your personal information so we can perform our business functions and activities, including:
- providing you with products and services and communicating with you;
- answering your enquiries, providing information or advice about our products or services;
- entering you into our competitions and promotions;
- updating our records and the content of our websites; and
- for our business processing, administrative, marketing and planning requirements.
If you do not disclose the personal information that we are seeking to collect then we may be unable to respond to you, or provide you with our products or services, or send you information about them.
We may disclose your personal information to our employees, related bodies corporate, contractors, franchisees, suppliers, service providers and other third parties for the purposes of operating our business or website (or those of our franchisee network), responding to your requests, providing products and services or information about them to you, or for business, marketing and related purposes including re-marketing activities on social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn or Google.
Occasionally, we may disclose your personal information to organisations located overseas. This might occur, for example, where:
- we use service providers (including providers of cloud computing solutions or data storage and processing services) based overseas;
- we or our related bodies corporate have offices overseas;
- you have requested a product or service that involves an international element;
- we must do so to comply with foreign legal or regulatory requirements; or
- an international payment has been made.
We require overseas recipients to use personal information only for the purpose provided and to implement reasonable data protection. It is not practical for us to list all of the countries where the overseas recipients are located. Generally, such overseas recipients are likely to be located in the United States of America, Europe, Middle East (including United Arab Emirates) and the Asia Pacific region (including but not limited to China, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Indonesia and New Zealand).
- access personal information we hold about you and seek the correction of such information;
- complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
Unless you tell us not to, we, members of our franchisee network or our related bodies corporate may use your personal information to contact you directly about products or services that we think may be of interest to you by telephone, email or correspondence using the contact details you have provided or use your personal information for re-marketing activities on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn or Google. You can ask us not to send you marketing information by following any relevant instructions in the marketing communication or by contacting our Privacy Officer at:
Wesfarmers Industrial & Safety Pty Ltd
Level 4, 26 Talavera Road
Macquarie Park NSW 2113
Phone: (+61) 2 8873 4800